Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra Interactive Panel Provides Up to 11 Different Messages
MILTON KEYNES, U.K. and BAY SHORE, N.Y., August 20, 2013 – Tensator, the world leader in customer journey management, today announced it has added interactivity to its Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra, the industry’s smallest footprint, most flexible and cost effective next generation digital signage solution. Part of the Tensator Virtual Assistant product line, the Ultra edition uses cutting-edge technology to project an image and create the illusion of a real person to convey a consistent messaging, impart key information and highlight products, events and promotions. Available immediately, the Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra’s interactive push button panel option provides up to 11 additional menu items for customers, visitors, patients or passengers to select from, enabling them with greater choices that will further enhance their experience.
The Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra push button panel is ideal for use where multi-lingual communications, FAQs, help and advice, specialist, directional and informative messages are required. The Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra provides a unique and visually compelling solution that can answer the most pertinent and frequently asked questions with round the clock availability and immediate responses; freeing staff to handle more urgent or personalized requirements.
“Tensator has been focused on both implementing customer requirements across key vertical markets and on delivering the most advanced and the highest quality next generation digital solutions,” said Bill Vetter, SVP and General Manager, Tensator, Inc. “Our interactivity panel enhances and extends the informative and branding capabilities of the Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra empowering customers, passengers and patients with the choice to have life-like, pertinent information at the touch of a button and on demand.”
Examples of real-world use cases for the Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra push button panel include:
- Technology retailers where customers can select a button to be presented with information on the latest features of a particular product such as a smartphone or tablet.
- Supermarkets where brand labels can present information about different products.
- Local government offices where customers can select various buttons to learn more about different service offerings.
- Large shopping centers where customers can select different buttons to find out more about attractions within the center.
- Hospitals and other locations where the population may be multi-cultural and different language variations of information are required.
- Passenger Terminals where eye-catching directional and informational guidance is critical.
- Museums where the Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra can bring history to life, providing a wealth of information about the museum itself or about architecture, artifacts and even personifying a historical figure.
- Ethnic market segments where multi-lingual capabilities are a must.
The interactive push button panel interface is completely customizable and can contain the client’s own branding. Its sleek design fits extremely well with its slim 20 inch x 20 inch footprint. Each button corresponds to a particular message or language, which is then presented by the Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra when the push button is pressed. As with all Tensator Virtual Assistant units, the client can incorporate media, visuals, video etc. into the messages.
If the Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra is networked, the built-in reporting tool provides details of how many times each piece of media has been played and the time of day it was played.
For more on the Tensator Virtual Assistant Ultra, visit our showroom.